Self Portrait

Orlando Mena
Self Portrait

Artist Statement
        In this task, I took a photo of myself and I needed to reproduce it by utilizing the brush device to fundamentally draw myself. I don't actually have many pictures of me, so I needed to take another image for this task. I think I could've executed this task better since, supposing that I'm straightforward it doesn't look just as I suspected. I needed to follow each body part in the photograph with detail to cause the last task to appear overall more appealing.

      I think I could've improved in this task and yet, it was truly challenging and tedious for me. I must be extremely understanding with this undertaking since I needed to go delicately with each body part and some of the time it didn't work and I needed to begin from the start. With time and persistence, I made everything check out least nice and satisfactory. It was a truly troublesome undertaking for me in spite of the fact that it looked basic. Generally speaking, the time had come devouring and hard, I think I could've improved however it was truly challenging for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color