Autoscopy

 Orlando Mena







Autoscopy Artist Statement
     In this venture, I began by checking out a portion of the photos that the educator introduced as thoughts for the task and I tracked down an extremely dim picture on an oceanside with a skull. I truly enjoyed the photograph, I began to play with it until I tracked down how to combine my face with the skull for it to look great. I opened my mouth to the image of myself for me to look better once the photos were blended. I grew up adoring the motion pictures from Pirate of the Caribbean, so when I saw this photograph I realized I could assemble something around it. 
    When I wrapped up consolidating my face with the skull which was essentially the troublesome aspect I proceeded to play with the haziness of the photos for it to look dull and better. Then, at that point, I began searching for more photographs to add, and I observed a skeleton sitting just as a skeleton banner. I needed to make both of these photographs a piece of my venture, with the last little detail of the lights from various shadings to make it look better. I like the venture that I made, however assuming I needed to change something was that the photos are excessively dim and I was unable to figure out how to make the whole picture lighter. In general, I'm content with my work and I trust you appreciate it.





Comments

  1. Hi Orlando, I definitely like your project. I like that you managed to align yourself really well with the background to make it look as if you are half of it. I personally like these types of projects that people do where they put themselves in a scenario where they will probably never be. I also like that you put some kind of effect towards the left of the picture, some type of light beams. I think they fit well and give it a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. orlando, I think you made this project very well .I like how you made your face the skull in the final piece. overall you made the final piece look incorporated well. great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This autoscopy is sick! You did an amazing job Orlando. I really like the dark tone and color scheme of this project. The lasers look really good and add a perfect finishing touch. Next time, make sure the tagbrush background is transparent so it blends in better. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This autoscopy looks like it would fit in perfect with pirates of the Caribbean. Color scheme could use a little more brightness but over all very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you went about this project really well! The laser beams are super cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Business card

BW to color