BW to color

 Orlando Mena




Artist Statement 
        On this assignment, I had to take a picture of myself and color the background with different colors. I don't have pictures of myself, meaning I had to get creative and look around where I could take a picture with a good background. I found a spot beside the bride on the riverwalk which I really liked and took the picture. Then I used photoshop to edit the picture and make it different colors. 
    
        I chose the colors that I wanted for each time that I had to do it and started playing with the pictures trying to find which colors looked best. I colored the bridge, water, rail, grass, hat, shirt, and sky. When I finished coloring everything I lowered the opacity of the colors to make the picture look better. Overall I think I did well. 

Comments

  1. Hi Orlando, I really like how your project came out. Something that stands out is how consistent you were with placing the same shade on both your hat and t-shirt. One think I would adjust next time is how precise your edges are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orlando, I like how you chose really bright colors for each of your photos. It's cool how you matched the colors of your shirt and hat in each one. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card