Portfolio

 

Orlando Mena 












Artist Statement
        The final project, on this final assignment we had to take every project we have made throughout the year with its artist Statement and present it by using a Portfolio. I enjoyed making this portfolio because it made me remember how much work I put in on this class. I chose a Portfolio layout where I could organize everything and make it look good. I chose a color combination that I really enjoy making it look simple and good. It was a long process putting every single project with its artist statement but it all came out fine. 
        Even though this was a long project, it was simple because everything was already made. I simply had to look for the correct order in which every project was and one by one design the page and add the projects to the Portfolio. Overall, I think I did really well in the projects and on this one too. I really enjoyed making all these projects even though they took a lot of hard work and time. I'm proud of my performance in this class. 
        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color