Business card

Orlando Mena 





Mission Statement

   For this task, we needed to make three distinct business cards. As somebody that is a business venture significant I truly appreciated making this project. In the first business card, I attempted to do my own variant of what the teacher introduced us to. I began playing with the pencil device tool and did a few waves to make a cool foundation for my logo. I am truly delighted with how my first business card ended up.
   At first, I had my questions regarding what I needed for the following two business cards. I began playing with the foundations and with various shapes and everything looked great together and that was the manner by which the second business card was made. I truly loved the delightful way it ended up and it was without anybody's assistance. For the last business card, I think of it as my top pick. I truly like the shadings that I added and the way everything looks. Generally, I truly liked my business cards and I truly delighted in making them.

Comments

  1. Dear, Orlando

    All 3 of your business cards are wonderful. Each different color you used went perfectly with the back of the card, I really like that. I also really like how you added "lets hoop" because it really shows that its a business card and it matches with your logo, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Orlando,
    I really like how these cards turned out. It looks like you executed them pretty well and carefully, which shows how much effort you put into this project. I love the first card with the red, yellow, and pink wavy design. It looked really cool, and was a good choice of color scheme. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some pretty cool business cards and I like the direction you took. If I want to hoop I will definitely contact you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Orlando! I really like how you went about this project. Each of the business cards were well thought out and creative. I like how you made each one different and I like how you added more to the design than just your logo. You did an amazing job with each card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

BW to color