Somewhere

 Orlando Mena




       In this task, I began to think about which craftsman I truly liked back from my old neighborhood. I picked "Bad Bunny" or his genuine name Benito Martinez. He is a snare vocalist from Puerto Rico, he is known worldwide and has been really fruitful all through his profession. I've heard his music since he began making it, so I'm a tremendous fan. The photograph I chose of him is from a music video that he has and I observed this picture as wonderful to fit myself in it. Since I don't have any photos of me I needed to snap a photo in school and alter it to make it appear as though I'm there with him. 

The hardest part for me was attempting to make my image and his image one. I needed to observe the right lighting to make the image fit in will with his. I needed to make my image look however genuine as could be expected and it might have been hard in light of the fact that I needed to choose my body and once in a while, it came out hazy so I needed to do it on numerous occasions. Generally speaking, I figure I excelled at this task. For my first time altering an image like this I think it turned out lovely well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

InDesign