Logo

 Orlando Mena







   In this venture, I did a logo of a ball on the grounds that since I can recollect one of my first leisure activities and the best things I like to do is play b-ball. Ball has been a major piece of my life since I can recollect. I began playing when I was 4 years of age, I actually play the game with a similar love I had when I began it. In my life very much like everybody, I've experienced my good and bad times. At the point when I was down something that made me more joyful and was playing basketball. It is a real sense that takes my brain off the real world, and on second thought of worrying over something or being stressed it essentially all disappears. 

At the point when I play ball, my perspective stops and simply centers around playing. For instance, suppose I had a terrible grade for and test that I concentrated truly hard-on, I get exceptionally miserable as a result of all the difficult work, and one method for getting everything off my brain is playing basketball. This is the reason I picked a basketball loop to be my logo since it is a major piece of my life and who I am.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color