Logo Tag Brush



Logo Tag Brush     

   I started this assignment by using the logo that I created, which describes me and one of the most important things that describe who I am. I merged the logo I created with the brush that was given by the professor. I was looking for a spray paint image which I really liked and then I just tried different colors until I found the ones that I liked. 

         Ultimately, I think photoshop is a very cool app/program with cool features like the brush, which is very useful by making the pictures or logos you created better and with the features you desire. Although, I am a beginner in this app I really liked it and if I learn how to use it better it can be very useful for me. From the programs that we have used before this is one of the best ones and it may be difficult to understand firsthand but, I can come to a conclusion that once you know the features and learn how to use the app it will become very helpful. I'm well pleased with how my assignment turned out and I recommend to anyone who wants to use this app or start editing photos. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color