Homework 2

Orlando Mena


I think it will be difficult to photoshop myself in because there isn't much space were I can fit in. They basically take all the space in the picture making it really difficult to photoshop myself in the picture while making it look good.




This gave me the idea of somewhere because I like sports and his randomly in a football field. I played soccer, meaning I can somewhat relate to this photo. 
 



This photo made me life because this is my type of humor. It was very funny how the editor of this photo made what she asked for a joke I just simply didn't expect that. How I think she wanted her butt to be bigger but the editor added a donkey.







This illusion I would like to recreate simply because I felt it was very funny. It's something different that you don't expect. It was something you don't see when you are looking in photos on social media. It's funny because I think many people have weird ways on taking photos and this is one of them. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color