Calligram

Orlando Mena 
Calligram Project
       

         Hi, it's me but 20 years younger, I hope life is treating us well, I have high hopes for what I’m going to accomplish in 20 years. First, I want to be in the process of starting a family, and hopefully, I have a wife or a girlfriend. I hope that 20 years from now I have grown as a person and have become a successful entrepreneur. Right now you’re a student from the University of Tampa, trying to become a successful entrepreneur. It’s just the beginning of my journey to become successful and it has been hard. There is a lot of work and exams that I must do, and it all seems to be happening very fast. It can be stressful, but I think that in the long run, it will all be worth it. It’s a little different from what I’m used to, I live alone, and I’m not in my hometown which can be weird sometimes but I’m getting used to it. In 20 years from now, I hope I have my own business running whether it’s an app or something I invented. I really hope that in 20 years I’m a healthy man with a family and a home. Sometimes it’s very difficult to think that ahead in the future because u never know what can happen and time flies. I might get tired of studying and be complaining all the time, but I know that in a couple of years I will regret if I waste my time in college. I like where I am at right now, I think that this University is going to teach me a lot of things and give me a lot of opportunities for my future. 20 years seems like a lot right now but I know time will pass by like nothing and I must pursue every opportunity I have to get to the point in which I’m a successful man with a family. I know you can do it take your time and learn from your mistakes, see you in 20.


Artist Statement
  In this undertaking, I needed to converse with myself later on. I talked about how I wish my life would be in 20 years. I zeroed in on my fantasies which is having my own fruitful organization at an early age just as I discussed having a family and a house. I discussed me making the best of being at The University of Tampa, by having passing marks and attempting to make the most of the chances this college can give me for my future to make my dream work out as expected. 

I additionally made a star with all passages that I composed. I view that maybe everything that I have done and will do will be awesome. I will be my own star wherein individuals check out me and tell themselves, wow all of his diligent effort paid off. a long time from now I would cherish assuming it was the prime of my work life since, in such a case that all that works out I will have the existence I wish with individuals I need. Generally, I figure I did great on this undertaking since I talk about close-to-home things that I don't share with individuals.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color