Learning Illustrator

 Orlando Mena

First video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GzumUieDPY 

    I think that adobe illustrator tools is going to be challenging to learn because it looks very complex because of all the details it has. From this video I can see that adobe illustrator tools has a lot of features that make it more complex. For example, if you want to make a shape, they are are multiple things you can do with the shapes. I feel that it is a bit easier than coding the shapes like we previously did in dreamweaver but I still find it a complex page. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymBosZVeRc8

    Like I said before it seems that if you are able to understand what you are doing is way easier than coding like we have done. It looks like if I am able to know the details and what each button does its way easier to make a project. From what I see in the video adobe illustrator tools is a way faster and efficient way to create things. In this video I see how he made a logo and if it where in dreamweaver this logo would've been way harder to create than in adobe. That is a very positive thing about adobe and I consider it a very efficient way to make a project. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQUrVwzMWXE

    Adobe illustrator tools is a very cool and better way to make logos, shapes etc. It is a very fast and efficient way to work if you get a good grip of how the system works. It has a lot of things that you have to know what each one does but one's you do I think it can be a very quick and easy way to do a project or design. I can't take the fact that it has many details in which I would have to learn to be able to use adbe illustrator tools but generally I really like the system and it provides easier ways to get projects done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color