My name is Orlando Mena and I am from Puerto Rico, I have only experienced once this class so I don't know much of what to expect. From what I have experienced I liked the class, what it was all about and what it entailed. I consider myself as an outgoing person, that likes to surround himself with positive and fun people. I also consider myself a very athletic and active person.

   Like every person, I have experienced my ups and downs. One of the biggest ups that I have experienced is graduating high school and being accepted to a university that I liked. That means that all the hard work that I put in high school paid off. One of the biggest downs that I have experienced is, when covid started, it was very hard to focus on academics. I had too many distractions but I pushed through and ended with good grades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy

Business card

BW to color